Sherwood Park Notary Public for efficient, effortless notarization
Many people require notary services at some point in their lives. If you need a document notarized, Homestead Law provides stress-free and efficient support in certifying original documents or swearing and affirming documents.
As a Notary Public and Commissioner for Oaths, Tamara Epple is able to provide the following services:
- Administering oaths and signing legal documents
- Acting as legal witness for the signing of documents and certify true copies
- Preparing wills, mortgages and promissory notes
- Executing paperwork for an estate, deed, or trust
- Taking affidavits, testimonies and depositions
- Certify and declare passport and Permanent Resident Card applications
Homestead Law offers legal services including real estate, wills and estate planning, business and contract law and notary services in a comfortable, client-focused environment.
About Homestead Law
When you work with Homestead Law, you become part of the family. With over 15 years of experience, Tamara Epple ensures her clients receive honest, informed legal advice.