Providing legal counsel for residential and commercial real estate
At Homestead Law we understand that the legal process of a real estate transaction can be a stressful time with seemingly endless paperwork. Our goal is to make the purchasing, selling or leasing of a property as seamless and straight-forward as possible, actively problem solving any legal issues that arise along the way. We want to ensure you leave with a strong understanding of the process, confident in the purchase or sale of your biggest asset.
We have over 15 years of experience handling all aspects real estate law, including:
- Residential and investment real estate
- Commercial real estate
- Negotiating purchase and sale agreements
- Drafting and reviewing closing documents
- Financing and refinancing
- Providing Land Title and tax searches
- Transfer of Title
- Ordering and reviewing Real Property Reports and condo documents
- Managing the receipt and payment of funds for mortgages, commissions and closing costs
Homestead Law offers legal services including real estate, wills and estate planning, business and contract law and notary services in a comfortable, client-focused environment.
About Homestead Law
When you work with Homestead Law, you become part of the family. With over 15 years of experience, Tamara Epple ensures her clients receive honest, informed legal advice.